Improving health care begins when you join the A-Team.
Our A-Team owns our company and our culture. We prize diversity of thought and expertise among our coworkers—and we’re always looking for amazing people to help us do and be more.
Intellectually humble, quirky and curious, we are drawn to fascinating complexity and straightforward solutions. If you agree, let’s talk. We’re hiring people, across our offices and disciplines, who care as deeply about how we work together as the work itself.
Interested in joining the A-team? Contact us at email@example.com.
Here are our operating instructions:
Lead at all levels
- We embrace our role as leaders. We don’t hide behind titles.
- Each of us, every day, gives to our company and culture.
- We lead best when we inspire leadership in others.
- Our words and actions further trust, respect and goodwill.
- We’re not afraid to be optimistic.
- We constantly seek to learn, know, and do more.
- We’re more excited to show our desire to learn than to impress our knowledge.
- We create space to listen. We listen to create space.
- We’re in the driver’s seat of our own development.
- We sometimes fail, but we don’t waste the failure.
- We’re safe to be our authentic selves.
- We cultivate inspired ideas and relationships.
- We’re silly for serious work.
- We look beyond “people like me” and “not invented here.”
- Science shows us the way: impact and innovation demand diversity of thought.
Facts not flash
- We show substance. We avoid showiness.
- We pursue what’s true.
- We don’t succeed on our own. We prevail through a far-reaching set of data and perspectives.
- We’re confident in contribution that speaks for itself.
- We’re eager to have our worldview challenged.
- We practice generosity. We strive to understand — and adjust — our default setting.
- We easily give of our time and expertise. We eagerly share credit and information.
- We plan for success. The course we chart matters as much as where we land.
- We dive deep, stay connected to the details, and do the hard work of thinking.
- We make it easier for the next person.
- We accept the profound responsibility inherent in creating products that impact health care.
- We’re business owners. We act like it.
- We think big-picture and long-term. We move with focus and immediacy.
- Quality counts. But our ultimate measure is impact, not perfection.
- We don’t delay. A decision not made is still a decision.
Aetion offers generous benefits to its full-time employees, which currently can include:
Array of options for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Free membership to OneMedical
Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
Commuter Benefits for Parking and Transit
4% 401(k) match on Retirement Savings Plan
Unlimited paid time off
16 weeks of paid parental leave
One month paid sabbatical after five years at Aetion
Stipend towards wellness related expenses like gym memberships, fitness classes, and more
Company activities including happy hours, annual rally, summer social, lunch ‘n learns, and more!
The benefits offering may differ based on geographies where employees are based, when outside of the United States.